Our shopping cart system uses a secure server to protect your payment details.
WE TRADE UNDER MARKUP DESIGN LTD.
Markup Design Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By visiting www.kuiwee.com (our site) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations, the data controller is MARKUP DESIGN LTD, CLEVELAND HOUSE, 39 OLD STATION ROAD, NEWMARKET, SUFFOLK, CB8 8QE.
What personal data we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Personal data you give us.
- This is data about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes data you provide when you purchase services from us, subscribe to receive information from us, enter a competition, promotion or survey, or attend our events and when you report a problem with our site. The data you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, bank and/or credit card information, and dietary requirements.
Personal data we collect about you.
- With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including but not limited to the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- analytical information about your visit.
Personal data we receive from other sources.
- This is data we receive about you, including from public sources such as social media and databases of journalists and bloggers.
How we use the personal data collected
We use data held about you in the following ways:
Personal data you give to us.
We will use this data:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Personal data we collect about you.
We will use this data:
- to administer and improve our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
Data we receive from other sources.
- We will combine this data with data you give to us and data we collect about you. We will use this data and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of data we receive).
Our Legal Basis for processing your personal data
- It is necessary for us to process your data for performance of the contract between us and to provide you with updates regarding our fees and services.
- In certain circumstances, we process your personal data after obtaining your consent to do so for the purposes of sending you marketing communications.
When we rely on our legitimate interests in order to collect and use your personal data, we must consider whether those legitimate interests are overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms. We may continue only if we decide that your interests, rights and freedoms do not override our legitimate interests.
We have considered these matters, and where we think there is a risk that one of your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms may be affected we will not use your personal data unless there is another legal basis for us to do so (either that it is necessary for us to perform our contract with you, or on the basis of your consent).
How long we keep your personal data
We will keep your personal data as set out below:
- If you purchase products from us, 7 years from your last purchase;
- If you enquire about our products, but do not proceed to purchase, 6 months from your enquiry
Disclosure of your personal data
You agree that we have the right to share your personal data with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- Consultants and Subcontractors who act on our behalf for the performance of any contract we enter into with you or for the purpose of communicating with you;
- Where instructed to do so, Social Media platforms, for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- Third parties who manage domain names, our website, delivery services for the performance of any contract we enter into with you; and Our Professional Advisors.
- We will disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Markup Design Ltd’s assets or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have a number of rights when it comes to your personal data. Further information and advice about your rights can be obtained from www.ico.org.uk.
What does this mean?
|The right to be informed
|You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal data and your rights. This is why we’re providing you with the information in this Notice.|
|The right of access||You have the right to obtain access to your personal data (if we’re processing it), and certain other information (similar to that provided in this Privacy Notice) free of charge, except where your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly if it is repetitive, in which case we may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to respond. If we refuse, we will write to you explaining why.
We will provide the data within one month of receipt of your request, except where the request is complex or numerous. In this case we will respond to you within one month advising you of this.
This right is to allow you to be aware of and verify the lawfulness of the processing.
|The right to rectification||You are entitled to have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete. We will respond within one month of receipt of your request for rectification, unless the request is complex. If we refuse to rectify your personal data, we will write to explain why.|
|The right to erasure||This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your personal data. This is not a general right to erasure; it only applies in these specific circumstances:
· The personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was original collected;
· When you withdraw consent;
· When you object to the processing of your personal data and there is no overriding legitimate interest to continue the processing;
· The personal data was unlawfully processed;
· The personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation; and
· The personal data is processed in relation to the offer of information society services to a child.
In addition there are exceptions which include where the personal data is processed for the following reasons:
· To exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
· To comply with certain legal obligations;
· For public health purposes; and
· Exercise or defence of legal claims.
|The right to restrict processing||You have rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your personal data. When processing is restricted, we can still store your personal data, but will not process it. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their personal data to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future. We will inform you if we decide to lift a restriction on processing.|
|The right to data portability||You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. For example, if you decide to switch to a new provider, this enables you to move, copy or transfer your information easily between our IT systems and theirs safely and securely, without affecting its usability. This only applies if your data is processed by automated means and is technically feasible with our IT systems. It is provided free of charge. We will respond to such request within one months, unless the request is complex.|
|The right to object to processing||You have the right to object to processing for direct marketing (which we do only with your consent) and also to processing which is carried out for the purposes of our legitimate interests.|
|The right to lodge a complaint||You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal data with the Information Commissioner’s Office.|
|The right to withdraw consent||If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful). This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal data for marketing purposes.|
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.